BellaOnline
Posted By: Nancy - Baby Names Editor Name the sextuplets! - 04/09/07 04:11 AM
The Boniello sextuplets of Long Island have been in the news lately because they turned 10 this past March 24th.

The set is made up of 4 girls and 2 boys, named Sophia, Olivia, Stella, Sabrina, Gerard and Trifon.

If you had sextuplets -- 4 girls and 2 boys -- what would you name them?

Posted By: Nancy - Baby Names Editor Re: Name the sextuplets! - 04/22/07 08:36 PM
No one has any ideas? smile

Well, let's see... off the top of my head, I might go with: Claudia, Ginevra, Miranda, Sylvia, Felix and Oscar.

Of course, my favorite names change from moment to moment, so if were *actually* having sextuplets, who knows what the names might be... smile

I like the names of the Boniello kids, but I don't think I'd give s-names to 3 of my girls and not the fourth. It just seems to me that patterns should probably be an all-or-nothing deal, or else some or your kids could feel left out.

Other than the s-issue, though, I really do like the names they chose. "Trifon" was totally new to me -- I would have guessed it was Welsh -- but I've looked it up and apparently it's a version of Tryphon, derived from an ancient Greek name meaning "softness."
Posted By: JaimeCM Re: Name the sextuplets! - 06/29/07 07:42 PM
Abigail, Anna, Casey, Deacon
Tristan, Anthony
© BellaOnline Forums