BellaOnline
Posted By: crazymama103 Combining some names for my baby - 03/05/09 02:55 AM
I need help combining the names: Marie, Kay, Sarah, Sally, and/or Carol. Any combo will be great! We can't come up a girl name that we both like. Our last name is Aul (pronounced like "all"), if that helps at all.
Posted By: Adoption Editor Re: Combining some names for my baby - 03/05/09 03:09 AM
Hello!

I like the combination of "Sarah Marie" but they are all such great names, so I can see why it's a hard decision!

Good luck! smile
Posted By: GrannyH Re: Combining some names for my baby - 03/05/09 03:10 AM
With a one syllable last name, you need two or more syllable first names. Although Sally has always been my altime favorite girls name, I like:

Kaylee Marie Aul

Just one opinion.

Do you want to combine some of the names into a single name?

Or are you looking for a combination of the names to make a full name (e.g. Sally Kay Aul, Carol Marie Aul)?

My hunch is that you want them combined into a single name...if so, here are some ideas:

Mallory
Casey
Clarisse
Karley

...If I'm wrong, please let me know! smile
Posted By: Charity - Roses Re: Combining some names for my baby - 03/05/09 04:37 AM
I like Sarah Marie, Carol Marie, Sarah Kay and Sally Kay.

I have a cousin named Sarah who is called Sally so you could go with Sarah and use Sally for a nickname.

Marie and Kay seem to work well as middle names to me.
Posted By: crazymama103 Re: Combining some names for my baby - 03/05/09 05:18 PM
Great names! What I am trying to accomplish is in some way combining my mother's name with his mother's name. Their names are: Marie Kay Sarah Carol (Sally)
Posted By: Charity - Roses Re: Combining some names for my baby - 03/05/09 11:39 PM
Let us know what you decide. That's a great idea. smile
The tricky thing about the last name Aul is the "blending" issue.

Any first name that ends with an A will always "blend" in with Aul when the name is said aloud.

This isn't a big deal to some people...but it really makes a difference to others. (What are your thoughts, crazymama103?)

If names that end with A aren't off-limits, here are a few more ideas:

Clarissa
Carissa
Mara
Risa
Ramona
Roma
Rosa

And here are some more non-A ideas:

Riley
Reese
Rosie
Posted By: ShankAlenka Re: Combining some names for my baby - 03/10/09 05:56 PM
[quote=Cook4Kids&Adoption Editor]Hello! I like the combination of "Sarah Marie" but they are all such great names, so I can see why it's a hard decision! Good luck! :) [/quote] yeah even others are good.i also like this name.it has kind of uniqueness and sweetness i guess. ----------------------------------------- A baby's face enlightens a whole day. Let's give them wonderful [url=http://www.muslim-names.co.uk]Baby Names[/url]
Posted By: crazymama103 Re: Combining some names for my baby - 03/17/09 04:57 PM
Hey all! We came up with a name. What do ya'll think of Sadie Kaylyn Aul (Sadie is a nickname for Sarah)
Posted By: Adoption Editor Re: Combining some names for my baby - 03/17/09 05:38 PM
Oh, what a beautiful name!

Congratulations! smile

I agree. Sadie is an adorable name. Great choice!
Posted By: GrannyH Re: Combining some names for my baby - 03/17/09 08:14 PM
I think it is a wonderful choice. Have a happy life with Sadie.
Posted By: ShankAlenka Re: Combining some names for my baby - 03/29/09 02:10 PM
hey it's nice.really nice.who formed it..is it a combination of lot of people..?
Posted By: ShankAlenka Re: Combining some names for my baby - 03/29/09 02:11 PM
yes.can't think of anything better ----------------------------------- A baby's face enlightens a whole day. Let's give them wonderful [url=http://www.muslim-names.co.uk]Baby Names[/url]
Posted By: RhondaD Re: Combining some names for my baby - 06/20/09 07:50 AM
Sarah Marie - although it's an old fashioned name it is still youthful enough to name a baby girl.
© BellaOnline Forums